Kershaw Launch 8 Automatic Folding Knife
Launch 8 Automatic Folding Knife Features
Inspired by the look of classic Italian stilettos, the Kershaw Launch 8 modernizes this traditional design for a new generation of knife enthusiasts.
The Launch 8 features the sleek, symmetrical lines of a stiletto in a push-button knife that’s lightweight—only 2.4 ounces—and easy-to-carry. The blade is CPM 154 with a stonewashed finish. This powdered metallurgy steel has a more uniform distribution of carbides, so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also offers good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The slim blade is sharpened on one side, and it has a deep top grind to lighten weight and add stiletto style.
The handle is gray anodized aluminum with a handsome carbon fiber insert. To maintain the Launch 8’s symmetrical look, the pivot is sunk deep in the handle and covered by the insert. Integrated fingerguards on both top and bottom of the handle keep fingers away from danger. The Launch 8 also has a reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up) for convenient carry.
- Push-button Lock
- Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA
- When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
Launch 8 Automatic Folding Knife Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, gray anodized, carbon fiber insert front
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25 in. (21 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (69 g)
NOTE: DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK THE LEGALITY OF THIS ITEM IN YOUR STATE PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER. LEGALITY OF LAUNCH KNIVES VARIES GREATLY FROM STATE TO STATE.